Tuesday, May 23

ALMOST!!!

Hey Everybody, I'm not dead, I just fell off the face of the earth. My house is probably the only house in the U.S. where the internet doesn't go. Anyway, I just picked up the laptop I'm borrowing for the summer and it has wireless internet. Whoopie!

I'm counting down the time until I leave. At 3pm today it's 100 hours untill 7 pm Saturday. I'm really getting excited. The only thing I really have left to do is to pack.

For this summer, here are my plans for this blog
I promise...
to blog very frequently
there will, hopefully, be audio
to only drink "bottled water"
tons of awesome pictures
some links
more pictures
to use my strange sense of humor

Well that's all I can think of now. In case your wondering I'm sitting in my car next to Engineering Hall. I don't know if there's wireless in my town, but I guess I'll find out.

No comments: